Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Time In Boston And Thanks

I just got back to Florida after spending a few days at the UI Hackfest in Boston. It was my pleasure to meet everyone and watch the process of open source software taking steps forward. I hope that my presentation was able to help with ideas and to point out improvement areas in the software and widgets.

It's completely amazing to me how much functionality we are running on Linux, and I'm looking forward to seeing what we can all do in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a killer presentation! Please tell me someone has audio of it.

Dave Richards said...

jorgee: The presentations were not recorded, sorry. :( There was a lot of conversation and questions during the slides, and it was kind of an open dialog with everyone. I think all of it took about 2.5 hours.

Anonymous said...

That is a very useful presentation. It's like you are doing a big usability study every day.
GNOME could learn a lot by keeping in touch with Largo.